Dr. Eleanor F Lo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eleanor F Lo?

Thinks Outside the Box

I like Dr. Lo because she never makes you feel rushed. She listens to what you are trying to tell her and then you can actually see her thinking about what it might be. I like that pills are not her first response to every ailment. She is currently at the Indian Clinic in Sonora, Ca. I am grateful to have her for a doctor, but getting an appointment and working with the office gals is often challenging. The doctors seem to be aware of this problem and are working o

Dr. Eleanor Fung Lo

Dr. Lo has been my Dr. for about 4 years. She listens well and asks good question regarding my health. I've never been one to go to doctors very often, sometimes letting years go by between visits, however, I hold Dr. Lo in high regards and believe her to be a very good doctor. Any complaints I may have would be about the Clinic but they have made recent corrections and improvements and seem to be doing much better.

Very prompt and thorough...professional and calm...listens to patient concerns

Patient for 15 plus years.

Dr Lo is probably the best Doctor I've ever had as a personal physician. She is very thorough when treating my many ailments and takes the time to explain and discuss methods of treatment with me and as well as accept my imput. Her calm deameanor always seems to make me very relaxed during my visits. When I got the letter that I was being moved to another Doctor I felt very sad. Almost felt like loosing a friend. I will greatly miss her.

patient for 15 years

Best doctor I've ever had. Dr. Lo is conscientious, very responsive, welcomes your questions and input and has a wonderful way of making you feel like you really do matter. I am so sad to see her leaving Sacramento, South area Kaiser. I wonder where she's going. I'd like to follow her.

She is the best!! I wish kaiser had more doctors like her!