Dr. Eleanor Mccurdy Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Eleanor Mccurdy?

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Been going to Dr. McCurdy for around 6 years. She is fabulous, caring and gives you plenty of time. A good listener to

average

Posted on July 10th, 2015

She seemed like she was in a rush and not able to spend time with me. I had waited a long time for her appointment but she still did not take much time with me. Nice enough. but not excellent.

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Dr McCurdy is a competent, pleasant physician. She spent quality time with me explaining procedures. The office is poorly run and not patient care centered. I had a number of experiences where I was told one thing on the phone by the ancillary staff and the reality was totally different. In one instance I was told I could not be seen by a Midwife because Medicare did not reimburse the Midwives. She refused to make me an appointment. The manager told that was incorrect. I could have been seen. Also if you make an appointment but would like to be seen earlier. They will not call you if there's a cancellation. "They don't do that." You would need to call every day yourself to see if there is a cancellation.

Posted on April 25th, 2014

I really, really enjoyed seeing Dr. McCurdy. I transferred to her after having a terrible experience with my old gynecologist. She took a lot of time to answer all my questions and concerns and I didn't feel rushed, even though I know I am not a top priority patient as I am not pregnant, just in need of gynecological treatment. I would highly recommend her and would imagine that she would be a wonderful doctor to help through a pregnancy.

Rude!!!!

Posted on January 1st, 2014

Throughout entire pregnancy dr. McCurdy rushed me through my appointments and never took time to answer any questions. One appointment was even told by her to keep my questions to a minimum because she was busy that day! This was after she had me sitting and waiting to be seen by her for 45 mins after my scheduled appt. time. Aren't I paying to see her throughout my pregnancy in order to answer my medical questions and ensure that I am healthy for my unborn child??? Do not recommend her to any first time moms. She's so rude!

Rude!

Posted on January 1st, 2014

Has never taken time to answer my questions during my pregnancy. Consistently rushed thru visits and was once even told to stick to minimum questions ...

Posted on April 30th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. McCurdy! She is so easy to talk to and really listens and understands. She explains procedures to make sure you are the most comfortable with what is happening. I would recommend her to anyone!

Posted on August 14th, 2012