Eleanor Mendoza Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Eleanor Mendoza?

Patient

Posted on April 4th, 2014

I switched to Dr. Mendoza about a year ago and have been very pleased. She is courteous and considerate and never keeps me waiting. She responds to my questions with respect and I can tell she listens to my concerns but helps me clarify and then uses her expertise to diagnose or rule out. I always feel better after an appointment. Her staff is very respectful also which is a testament to her professionalism and kindness.

Caring but, she's tired and needs to retire

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Dr Mendoza has been my PCP for many years now. I just switched because I think she's tired and should retire. I want a dr who talks to me about me and my health issues and gives me advice, options about all different things. When I see her, the room is very quiet. She doesn't say much. She is very courteous and nice and a wonderful person. I feel like I have to pull my blood test results out of her. She doesn't go over all the numbers and when they mean. When you do ask a question, many times you need to repeat yourself about 3 times. If you see her for symptoms of a cold she won't tell you what you have I always have to ask. She just fills out a prescription and I'm on my way. She is good about giving you your physical when it's time and following up on your cholesterol numbers every 3 months. I just feel that she should spend more time with me on each visit.

Time for her to retire

Posted on February 9th, 2011

I have seen the Dr. number of times in my opinion she doesn't have any right practicing. During three different visits she took phone calls in the middle of my consultation, she did not bother to leave the room initially and talked openly about another patient including her name, symptoms and what procedures she was scheduling. Not only is it rude but it is a HIPPA violation. Not to mention that even though her receptionist will have you come in immediately for an urgent care visit but will keep you waiting for 45 min or more in the waiting room, my average visit time is 1hr 36 min. I chose Dr. Mendozza randomly... what a mistake, I'm now on the hunt for a real PCP

Someone to watch over me.

Posted on January 10th, 2010

I came to Rochester as a out-patient for drug rehab after completing the program. I knew nobody here. My Pastor refered me to Dr. Mendoza. She has been my friend and consultant since our first meeting. when I began driving 18wheeler she often skipped lunch or accepted to see me immeadiatly without appt. I have had hernia repair, a tumor removed and other issues large and small Dr. Mendoza has been by my side and referred me into excellent hands. I am glad our paths met.

Posted on September 7th, 2016