Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eleanor Oakman MD
Dr. Eleanor Oakman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with other offices in Moncks Corner, SC and Charleston, SC (and 6 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Oakman is affiliated with Roper Hospital, Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital and Roper St. Francis Physician Partners. She speaks English.
Dr. Eleanor Oakman has 9 locations
Dr. Eleanor Oakman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Eleanor Oakman has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Eleanor Oakman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eleanor Oakman - Posted on October 25th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eleanor Oakman - Posted on October 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eleanor Oakman - Posted on October 20th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eleanor Oakman - Posted on October 19th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eleanor Oakman - Posted on October 9th, 2015
Dr. Oakman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Roper St. Francis Physician Partners
9 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Eleanor Oakman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eleanor Oakman's office for more information.
233 Calhoun St Charleston, SC : (843) 723-0357
730 Stony Landing Rd Moncks Corner, SC : (843) 789-1800
2075 Eagle Landing Blvd Charleston, SC : (843) 789-1800
300 E Main St Moncks Corner, SC : (843) 723-0357
3510 N Highway 17 Mount Pleasant, SC : (843) 789-1800
595 W Carolina Ave Varnville, SC : (803) 943-1272
125 Doughty St Charleston, SC : (843) 789-1800
570 Long Point Rd Mount Pleasant, SC : (843) 789-1800
2145 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Charleston, SC : (843) 789-1800
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eleanor Oakman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.