Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Eleanor A Pringle
Eleanor A Pringle is a Doctor primarily located in Higganum, CT. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 7
I am a former patient.Like many women with depression I have struggled with self esteem and worth issues. This woman presents with an imperious and non -supportive demeanor . She obviously comes back a background which afforded her many opportunities. She does not project an attitude of respect for the struggles of those who do not have her advantages.
It was my first time seeing a therapist and I felt very uncomfortable. She is extremely quiet, she just sits there and waits for the patient to talk. She also told me " I wear my guilt like a badge." I'm not really sure what that means. The sessions are in her home and she has no staff so when trying to pay a bill my husband knocked on the door she got very upset with him because she said she was in session. (I suggest putting a sign on the door)
Dr.Pringle is admirably professional in demeanor- reserved and composed. She is prompt, returns phone calls and seems gracious and yet,.. I have had some horror shows with previous psychiatrists so I appreciate her respectful attitude but I do not think she is particularly gifted at either prescribing psychopharmaceuticals or conducting psychoanalysis ( which I hate) -I suffer from depression, and sorry to say have not found her approach helpful.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions122 Killingworth Rd, Higganum, CT
Eleanor A Pringle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Higganum, CT.