Dr. Eleanor M Shaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eleanor M Shaw?

Great Doctor

Eleanor was very nice and helpful. My son has special needs and she really put him at ease. He normally cries and tries to run out of the doctors office but he didn't. She got on his level and talked to him about everything she was going to be doing with him. She was great. I also had a lot of follow up done and the doctor and staff were on top of it and very fast. I was so impressed that I felt I had to share as I haven't often had this great of an experience with doctors for my son.

Absolute Best Pediatritian ever!

If you are priviledged enough to select her for your pediatrition GRAB HER! She is the best of the BEST! Not only have my children been her patients for 11 years put my Dr. uses her as their children's pediatritian. My children LOVE LOVE LOVE Her as do I! Her bedside manner it to be compared to no other as it is unique and full of compassion and care! She makes you feel as though you are the most important person in the world and EVERYTHING you have to say matters.

Dr. Eleanor M Shaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Swansea, IL.