Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eleanor Powell P Stanley
Dr. Eleanor Powell P Stanley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Tempe, AZ . She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Stanley is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Eleanor Powell P Stanley has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Eleanor Stanley is an excellent Physician that has the courage to help women to make their decisions regarding their pregnancies. I was against abortions but when I was told that my fetus has Trisomy 18 then I did not have another choice since my pregnancy was very difficult one as well. Dr Stanley and her partner were the only ones I could find in Phoenix area.She is really a savior for many women's lives. I think each of us has the right to choose and Dr Stanley is the pioneer of this decision. She is very compassionate and very knowledgeable.
Dr. Stanley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1991
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Eleanor Powell P Stanley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eleanor Powell P Stanley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.