Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eleanor R Sullivan
Dr. Eleanor R Sullivan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hyannis, MA, with another office in Orleans, MA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with Falmouth Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Eleanor R Sullivan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eleanor R Sullivan has the following 15 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Holter monitoring
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
Dr. Eleanor R Sullivan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eleanor R Sullivan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I liked Dr. Sullivan and she seemed very nice. But after my initial consultation with her, I was never able to get another appointment with her. She never returned any phone calls. All my subsequent appointments were with her nurse practitioner, who is very nice, but not the doctor my internist referred me to see. I feel Dr. Sullivan gets patients into her practice and then abandons us by passing us off to the nurse practitioner. I've been a patient of her for 5 years and I've only seen her once!
Dr. Sullivan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
St Elizabeths Medical Center
Dr. Eleanor R Sullivan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eleanor R Sullivan in this video.
Dr. Eleanor R Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.