Dr. Elena Rehl Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Elena Rehl?

I would give zero stars if I could

Posted on March 24th, 2017

Posted on September 21st, 2016

My experience was difficult & abrupt. Patience is something she needs to work on very strongly. Bedside manners was absolutely obnoxious & irritable. When dealing with any patient it is imperative to be considerate & kind in their individual time of need. Quality of care (not quantity of care) is the most vital aspect for a patient. Ensuring that their individual lives are the #1 priority (1 patient at a time) is not a compromise, but of the upmost importance!

Terrible attitude

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I was referred to doctor Rehl for Fibrocystic breast. I went to her NP and was to follow up a couple of months later. It was a complete waste of time. Her attitude was out of control. She seemed very agitated that I would come to her because she was a "SURGEON" and didnt handle those kinds of things. Her NP should have told me that and saved me a days pay, my 40.00 copay and whatever else she gets from my insurance company. I certainly understand why she went into surgery because her bedside manners are not up to par. Very arrogant.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Very good breast surgeon.

A Very Thorough Doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

Dr.Rehl is genuinely concerned about her patients. She took time to explain things to my husband and me and made me feel confident that I had made the right choice in doctor. The front desk older lady was a little short with me but once I got in it was well worth it. I would recommend her to all my friends.

Posted on April 13th, 2017