Dr. Elena Baber Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Elena Baber?

LOVE Dr. Baber

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr. Baber is the best doctor any parent can get for their child I fully trust my child, she not only takes care of the children from a Doctor side but from a mother side and that is a plus!

Condescending

Posted on November 10th, 2015

She was the Dr on call when I had a concern about my child having a low temp. I'm a first time mother and should not be made to feel stupid about asking questions. She questioned me about why I took his temp. Um, because I'm a concerned mother and my child is not acting like himself. "Well do you take his temp everyday?" No, I don't but I know what is normal for my child and a temp of 95.8 is not normal for him. She even had a laugh when questioning me. She is at the Alameda location. How dare she be so condescending. She will never see my child.

Posted on November 6th, 2015