- Winchester Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Elena Brown
Elena Brown is a doctor primarily located in Burlington, MA, with other offices in Woburn, MA and Woburn, MA. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Brown is affiliated with Winchester Hospital. They speak English, French.
Elena Brown has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Elena Brown has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Elena Brown has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Elena Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Elena Brown
For over a decade, board-certified OB/GYN Elena Brown, MD, FACOG, has been helping women take control of their reproductive health and fertility. She cares for new and established patients at New England Women's Healthcare’s state-of-the-art office in Woburn, Massachusetts. After earning her Bachelor of Arts in biological basis of behavior from the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Brown was accepted into medical school. She earned her Doctor of Medicine from the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn. Dr. Brown was the valedictorian of her graduating class. During her internship and residency training at The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City, Dr. Brown received extensive training in obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive science. She went on to become a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr. Brown is also certified through the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Throughout her career, Dr. Brown has worked extensively in complex prenatal and fetal development research, and has presented her research at national medical conferences. She has a special interest in infertility, high-risk pregnancy, and overall women’s wellness. Patients of Dr. Brown report that she’s a natural listener whose genuine kindness puts them at ease. Dr. Brown enjoys spending time with patients during appointments to ensure they get the education they need to make decisions about their health care.