Dr. Elena Dyer Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elena Dyer?

Dr. Elena Dyer is THE BEST DOCTOR!

Dr. Dyer was my doctor, 2008 - 2009, at the Cleveland Clinic, West Palm Beach. From my first visit with her, I told ALL my friend about how WONDERFUL a Dr. she is. I called her my, "One Stop Shop". She was my OB/GYN, my Endro, and my Primary Care. She was completely knowledgeable about it all! How amazing to have one appointment and get everything done with a VERY INTELLIGENT Doctor. She was so incredibly thorough with everything she did. including communication. My appointment was Monday, received letter in the mail, latest by Friday to go over appointment and see if there are any questions. I was very saddened to hear that she moved out of the area. For sure, she would have been my Doctor FOR EVERYTHING, for many years.

Rushed to Judgement, Ceased control of my case without regard to

Frighteningly irresponsible .

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Elena Dyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.