More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elena Gorlovsky has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Elena Gorlovsky has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Elena Gorlovsky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I have 2 kids, ages 5 and 10, and we have been seeing Dr. Gorlovsky for 5 years. We LOVE her. She takes time with her patients, explains everything, answers all questions. Her staff is wonderful, everyone there is very caring. Sometimes the wait is a bit long, but I don't mind because I know it's just because the doctor takes time with each patient. HIGHLY recommend.
Dr. Gorlovsky is a wonderful and caring doctor. I have been taking my children to her since she started in this area and they have grown up under her care and I couldn't be happier. I haven't run across too many truly great doctors, but I believe she is one of the very few. She is knowledgeable, competent, hardworking and caring.
Dr. Gorlovsky has been my childrens doctor since my son was 3 days old. With her professionalism and caring approach my children have grown to love and admire her and so do I. I would recommend anyone I meet to call dr. Gorlovsky immedietly if they were looking for a ped. doctor! She is wonderful and I am grateful to have her by my side. It takes a village to raise a child and dr. gorlovsky is the heart of our "town" walking us thru this crazy thing called parenting!!
Overlook Medical Center
Dr. Elena Gorlovsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWakefield Pediatric Associates, 15 Richardson Ave Ste 2, Wakefield, MA
Dr. Elena Gorlovsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wakefield, MA.