Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elena N Graciosa has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 5
My whole visit comprised of her trying to sell me on removing my copper IUD (paragard) and replacing it with a hormone IUD (mirena), despite the fact that my current IUD is working just fine. When that route didn't work she then wanted to replace it with the hormone implant (implanon)... I told her several times that hormone birth control gives me life threatening side effects, and she merely dismissed this with the statement that I shouldn't be afraid of hormones and that there is only a little bit in either the mirena or implanon. Overall I left totally disgusted and felt like I would have had a better experience had I asked a television salesman to give me an exam...
I have had Dr. Graciosa as my primary gynecologist for almost ten years now and she's always been wonderful. The staff is polite and professional, and I never wait long to get into my appointment. I have had conditions in the past that have been properly diagnosed and treated. I would strongly recommend this doctor!
Dr. Graciosa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John Episcopal Hospital
Dr. Elena N Graciosa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAurora Health Center, 1550 Hobbs Dr, Delavan, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elena N Graciosa in this video.
Dr. Elena N Graciosa is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Delavan, WI.