Dr. Elena Graciosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elena Graciosa?

Very nice doctor.

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Got a sales pitch instead of a doctor's visit

Posted on July 24th, 2012

My whole visit comprised of her trying to sell me on removing my copper IUD (paragard) and replacing it with a hormone IUD (mirena), despite the fact that my current IUD is working just fine. When that route didn't work she then wanted to replace it with the hormone implant (implanon)... I told her several times that hormone birth control gives me life threatening side effects, and she merely dismissed this with the statement that I shouldn't be afraid of hormones and that there is only a little bit in either the mirena or implanon. Overall I left totally disgusted and felt like I would have had a better experience had I asked a television salesman to give me an exam...

Great!

Posted on September 12th, 2010

I have had Dr. Graciosa as my primary gynecologist for almost ten years now and she's always been wonderful. The staff is polite and professional, and I never wait long to get into my appointment. I have had conditions in the past that have been properly diagnosed and treated. I would strongly recommend this doctor!

Posted on September 12th, 2012