Dr. Elena Gurova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elena Gurova?

Dr. Is good . Her Nurse is NOT

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Slow to report!

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I have waited over a week and was promised by the staff that I would get a call back from them. I took the next step and call the office that I had the other procedure done, they had sent the report over the same day. A week later I am still waiting for results. NO Call. I went by the office to inquire about the report and they told me they had not received it and would call the other office and I would get a call back that day. NO Phone Call! Not to happy.

Good Dr. so-so about staff

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I have only seen Dr.Gurova once. My health insurance changed & was automatically assigned her for my PCP. I had called to schedule an appointment for the next day (last minute) & was told there were no openings but I could be put on a list if a spot opens up. Sure enough I was called that next day! I really appreciated that. Dr. Gurova was very direct, professional, straight to the point, listened to me, and she put fourth the next plan of action for my health. However when I had to call back for lab results I noticed there is no recorded voicemail, if they dont pick up (which happened 3 times out of 5) I wasn't even sure if I even had the correct number. I kept calling, no answer. Finally late afternoon I got a person. Very frustrating especially if youre awaiting important labwork. Amy, the receptionist was very nice in person at my visit but seemed to be not understanding why I was calling, focusing on my RX refill that required a urine drug screen that I had taken but the results were not in... I tried to stop her from explaining the process saying "oh it's okay, I don't care about that, it's fine, I'm calling about my blood work and imaging results ..." She stopped, seemed again frustrated & confused, asked me what RX I was calling about... again I explained I was NOT calling about a RX. Needless to say, I had over all a good experience. I think the answering system with the phones should be fixed, and possibly another receptionist to help take a load off of Amy?

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Her staff is incompetent and annoyed. Dr Gurova is attentive and patient. I appreciate her bedside manner. If it weren't for her staff, she'd be my primary.

Posted on June 29th, 2015

She is a no nonsense kind of doctor. She is down to earth and very approachable. We wouldn't go anywhere else for our healthcare.

Fantastic physcian and staff

Posted on April 6th, 2013

I made an appointment with Dr. Gurova after reading all the other positive reviews, and I was delighted to see that all the compliments regarding her were absolutely true. I arrived for my appointment, and was seen by Dr. Gurova within 10 minutes of my arrival. The reason she saw me 10 minutes after arrival is only because her staff weighed me and took my vitals. Dr Gurova has an ability to put you at ease, and I didn't feel at all rushed, and she seemed to genuinely care about my health. I've have visitation with many physicians over the years (as I am near 50) but Dr. Gurova is head and shoulders above my previous care providers.

BAD

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

Posted on March 14th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Gurova for a few years now. Dr. Gurova is always professional. She cares for my needs with kindness and compassion. I am blessed to receive care from Dr. Gurova.

Best Dr. in Cleburne

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

Dr. Gurova is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She will listen when you talk. She spends all the time you need. I love her.

overall

Posted on October 13th, 2011

I love that I can always be worked in if i need to right away. Dr. Gurova is always asking plenty of questions and making sure all of the bases are covered. She really is a great doctor.

Posted on July 21st, 2011

The doc and nurse are awesome, but Amy, the receptionist is rude and disrespectful.

Dr. Gurova and her staff are GREAT!

Posted on February 11th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Gurova for over a year now. I have always been pleased with her and her staff. Her nurse, Barbara, is always cheerful and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Gurova to anyone. I like her small one doctor office. It's more personable and you don't feel like a number. Dr. G. is very caring and helpful.