More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elena R Regala has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Elena R Regala has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Elena R Regala has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
i was a patient of Dr Regala as a child. Worst Doctor ever seen, I went to see her for an ingrown toe nail that was infected! But she decided to do a full blown physical on me, I was told I was going to be referred to a podiatrist and 10yrs later..... I am still waiting! BAD DOCTOR!!! I WOULDNT TAKE MY CHILDREN TO HER!!
Dr. Regala saw my three daughters for many years while we lived in Santa MAria, Ca. She is experienced, courteous, knowledgable, and does not hesitate to work with other doctor's to achieve an accurate and complete diagnoses. Her bedside manner is friendly and concerning for the patient as well asd the parents.The staff and office appearance was superb. In fact, I would have liked to have had Dr. Elena Regala tyo care for all of the medical needs of our family.
54 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1964
Kings County Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsElena Ronquillo Regala Md, 822 Fairway Vista Dr, Santa Maria, CA
Dr. Elena R Regala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Maria, CA.