Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elena Salerno has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Elena Salerno has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Elena Salerno has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elena Salerno is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Salerno was the doctor that did my D&C after my miscarriage. She was extremely sweet and showed amazing support through this difficult time. While I was in the recovery room she went out and spoke to my family and explained what she had done and how I might feel emotionally and physically to them. She called me to check up on me a few days after the surgery. She made this diffucult time a little easier.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Genova
Graduated in 1999
Baylor College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elena Salerno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.