Have you seen Dr. Elena Salerno?

Caring, assuring, professional, highly qualified. Thorough. Focused on my needs and quality of health. Empathetic. An individual in whom I have the utmost confidence.

If you are looking for a caring doctor... YOU FOUND ONE!

Dr Salerno was the doctor that did my D&C after my miscarriage. She was extremely sweet and showed amazing support through this difficult time. While I was in the recovery room she went out and spoke to my family and explained what she had done and how I might feel emotionally and physically to them. She called me to check up on me a few days after the surgery. She made this diffucult time a little easier.

Good doctor

She is a very good person..understands a pregnant woman's needs and emotions. Unfortunately, she is the only one i like among the other ob-gyn.Most of her staffs have some attitude problems. They are rude and treat you like you are a stupid person. I have already switched to a different hospital.

Office Staff

I respected and trusted Dr. Salerno enough to send my two daughters there. I am sorry to say that today, after going to her for many years, I made an appointment to see another doctor because of the rudeness of her staff.

Dr. Elena Salerno is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, KY.

Dr. Elena Salerno Is this you?