Dr. Elena Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elena Sanders?

What a nice dr!

Posted on July 9th, 2016

She is extremely bright, very attentive, a good listener. In a few short visits, she has helped me tremendously. Office staff is excellent as well. Easy to get an appointment & reasonable waiting time .

First Time Patient

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Receptionist was fairly pleasant. Waiting time was no longer than 20 minutes. Doctor's assistance was very pleasant and did a wonderful job taking my blood. Doctor had absolutely no personality, showed no warmth and did not create a comfort zone whatsoever. I say this having worked for doctors as a medical social worker for years. Will return to get my blood results, but may not return after that as a patient. I am a senior citizen who feels that cut and dry experiences in a doctor's office leaves lots to be desired.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Staff very friendly and accommodating. The Sanders is top notch, thoroughly examined me, spent time explaining my options and how I would benefit. She figured out almost immediately that I had Lyme disease and treated me right away. Feeling like myself again!

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Very nice and professional staff!!!! I love Dr.Sanders and the medical assistant- both very kind and sweet to me, as well as patient. I always walk out of the office with a smile

Posted on April 13th, 2015

excellent doctor simply the best.

camelia c

Posted on May 16th, 2014

OMG Stay away

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

I have seen dr sanders 4 times. She is very arrogant and thinks too much of herself. She never educates on the condition i came to her about. all she does is hand out the information. So i don't think i will be going back to her. If you want to be in good health go elsewhere

My search is over!

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Finally there is a rheumatologist on Staten Island that I can stay with! The doctor is very pleasant and accessible for questions. All my phone calls were answered promptly, everything was followed up on. The doctor called me herself with the results and explained everything. I wish my other doctors were so thorough!

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Dr Sanders is very caring and attentive. She spent over 40 min with me during my first visit and explained everything in detail. Her bedside manner is excellent. I know I will be following up with her and will send my friends!

cold hearted

Posted on May 26th, 2010

insists that RA does not need pain management. Offered no information about RA. Simply said you have it. Take this. Did not educate, inform patient about disease.

Posted on October 25th, 2017