Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elena Sang
Dr. Elena Sang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clarksburg, WV. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Sang is affiliated with Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Louis A Johnson Va Medical CtrClarksburg, Wv. She speaks English.
Dr. Elena Sang has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
Dr. Elena Sang has the following 3 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Sang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Louis A Johnson Va Medical CtrClarksburg, Wv
27 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu)
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1 Med Center Dr, Clarksburg, WV
Dr. Elena Sang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksburg, WV.