Dr. Elena E Smagina Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Elena E Smagina?

Excellent doctor

Dr. Smagina is a rare find. She is one of the most caring and dedicated doctors I have ever seen. She has a kindness that is hard to find in doctors and is extremely thorough in everything she does for her patients. Her nurse, Amanda, is also an amazing and caring person. The front end people are so nice to deal with and are always there to help in any way they can. If I could give Dr. Smagina more that 5 stars I would.

Dr. Smagina

Dr.Smagina is the type of doctor everyone would want for their PCP but very few people ever have the good fortune of finding one like her. She actually cares about the patient and never rushes you. She listens and then knows exactly what to ask in order to figure out what the situation is. Her nurse, Amanda, is just as kind and caring as Dr. Smagina. I have all the confidence in the world in regards to diagnosing an issue and her ability to treat it or the knowledge on where you need to go if you need to see a specialist. If I could give her higher than a 5 star review I would. She truly is the best. Love the entire office

Dr Smagina is very thorough in her visits. She listens to the patients and makes decisions as a team. Dr Smagina goes above and beyond her role as a doctor. I was between doctors and realized I was running out of a medication. She was able get me a prescription.

Medical care the way it should be.

One of the few MD that take time to talk to the patient (and LISTEN). Excellent manners and demeanor. Her follow up skills and techniques are second to none.

She really takes the time to get to know you and asks lots of questions. Worth the wait.

Excellent, compassionate professional

It was my first visit with Dr. Smagina. The office is nice, welcoming atmosphere, kind front office staff. I had a number of health concerns and Dr. Smagina carefully listened. She is very comforting, understanding and quickly addressed my problems. She is a doctor who truly cares about her patient's physical and emotional well being.I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new primary care provider. Wonderful experience

A FABULOUS DOCTOR!!!!

My experience there was great. I waited less than 5 minutes as i sat down to fill out the forms i was told that they were ready to examine me. Dr Smagina was very patient and caring with me, she took time to know me as a person not just as a patient.I would recommend her to anyone. She takes the miserable part out of being ill. I look forward to seeing her i just wish i could find a Dentist that made me feel as relaxed :))

A GREAT DOCTOR!!!