Dr. Elena A Starosta Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Elena A Starosta?

Great Doctor.... Such a Warm Person!!

I have been seeing Dr Starosta for the past few months. I find that she is very down to earth but at the same time very upfront. I would Highly recommend her to a family member or friend... the office staff is extremely professional and the office is clean and well maintained

The girl in the front was amazing and so were the nurses! But the second front desk girl Svetha was horrible! No respect! And the doctor was so slow and inaccurate! Very unsatisfactory!

BAD EXPERIENCE

STAY AWAY !!!! SHE IS HEARTLESS PEOPLE !!!

Dr. Elena Starosta is one of the best doctors I know. She is an excellent diagnostic and works with a terrific group of specialists. She is always very attentive, thorough in her examinations. Her bedside manners are excellent and her personal involvement with her patients goes well above duty. I trust my whole family to go to dr. Starosta

Exsellent doctor! Will help at any time.

Horrible office

Doctors are ok but staff is beyond horrible Stay away if you have any respect for yourself

Very rude stuff!!! I liked this doctor,but I had to change it because of her front desk stuff!!!

Doctor great-front desk terrible

While I've known Dr. Starosta for many years, I am very disappointed with her front desk staff especially someone named Sarah. Dr. Starosta has terrific bedside manner, she can be a caring doctor, so I'm surprised to read some of the bad reviews. Yes, wait time is terrible -- more than 2 hours sometimes. Not for working people who don't have time to spare. My big problem is that I cannot get her on the phone for 2 days, can't get MRI approval for two days, and generally have never been so disrespected by staff at a medical office. I am changing my GP asap. The rude comments, sarcasm, and lack of accountability is too much for me. Less than one star (but not possible) for "courteous staff".

s

I visit Dr. Starosta for about 15 years. Even I moved to the other state, I risk traveling all day to and from her office because her caring, experience, humanity and knowledge still keeps me in her office. She is an excellent doctor and exceptional person.

Good doctor, but waiting time is always more than an hour.

don't go!

I am going to this doctor because of location, but I am changing my doctor now-every time u go there,u have to spend no less than 2 hrs before she sees u-even just to read the results of ur tests-u have to go thru all the check up and wait there for 2 hrs.why wud u need a regular check up if u have been to this doctor two days ago? do they really think ur BP or pulse will be that different for a young and healthy person?dont go-find another doctor.she ll be ok charging old people's insurances...ugh!

Dr. Elena A Starosta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.