Dr. Elena Theodosiou Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Elena Theodosiou?

low platlets

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Lymphoma treatment

Posted on March 12th, 2017

Dr Theodosiou is treating me , a retired Air Force helicopter rescue pilot , for non Hodgkin's Lymphoma possibly caused by agent orange exposure in 1968 . After six chemo treatments , I am in remission and expect eventual recovery . The staff of the Hematology and Oncology center have been very professional and most supportive . I highly recommend the center if you require their services .

Dr. T. As we refer to her.

Posted on December 29th, 2016

My husband has been a patient of Dr. T., ,as we affectionally refer to her, is the most caring professional we have ever encountered. She is thorough, takes time to listen to your concerns and to explains medial issues you may have and to keep on top of and to assure you are getting the medication you need. She is awesome!

Posted on December 18th, 2016

Dr. T is a real professional with a wonderful way of helping me to understand what I must do .

Miss

Posted on November 19th, 2016

Very iimpressed, she answered all of my questions truthfully and eased my fears about having more iron transfusions .. I highly recommend her for all of your hematologic and oncologic needs!!!

Care

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Staff always treat me with respect and like I am special Not like a number when you have this terrible disease. Understanding and caring all around. Highly recommend

Couldn't help being impressed

Posted on June 26th, 2016

My first impression was that this is the best medical practice I've ever been to. Subdued lighting and decor made the waiting room soothing and comfortable. All of the staff I had contact with were friendly and efficient. Dr. Theodosiou was very thorough, and explained things and answered questions in a way that was easy to understand. I never felt "like a number", or felt rushed in any way. I couldn't help being extremely impressed with this doctor and her staff.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

The doctor gave a very in depth explanation about my condition. She answered all questions and also provided me with printed information that provided more information about my condition. One of the best specialists I've seen. The administrative staff there is also excellent.

Posted on May 4th, 2012

She is a very kind caring compassionate person when it comes to giving me my cancer care. She tells you how it is and works with you to shine again as there logo says just dont live but shine. She is awesome very informative and works with me on setting up a plan and even though there might be some slight distractions together we stay on the right path. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks again Dr. Theodosiou from one of your own cancer patients

Posted on October 23rd, 2017