More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elenor Macgregor DO
Dr. Elenor Macgregor, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Roy, UT, with other offices in Mount Airy, NC and Santa Monica, CA . Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Elenor Macgregor has 3 locations
Dr. Elenor Macgregor has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Elenor Macgregor has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Elenor Macgregor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Will not be back
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elenor Macgregor - Posted on November 28th, 2018
My son’s mother and I have very hectic schedules, so scheduling appointments is sometimes difficult. We had his physical scheduled for a day that either one of us could have taken him, but the office called and needed us to reschedule. No problem, we gladly obliged their need. The problem arose the day of his appointment. We arrived to his appointment a few minutes before the scheduled time, but without our knowledge, the office had made some changes to the check in process. By the time we had completed the check in process, it was exactly one minute past his appointment time. Doctor Macgregor refused to see him because of this, nor would she come speak to us in person about the issue.
Dr. Elenor Macgregor Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elenor Macgregor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roy, UT.