Dr. Eleonor I Cajita Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eleonor I Cajita?

Sweet highly recommended doctor!

We love Dr. Cajita. My daughter has seen her over the last several years and we have always been pleased with her. We have also seen her husband, and he is good as well. I would recommend them to anyone with children.

would not go to her

take money from clients

I know a few people who never got repaided from this doctors office. Watch your statements! There are know not to repay clients or answer your phone calls. Lorna their billing manager is never in to take care of your billing concerns. Who know how many people they have stolen from. I recommend getting another doctor or have them bill you don't pay until you know for sure that your insurance is not covering the bill. Otherwise you won't get your money back.