Dr. Elgie Mclaughlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elgie Mclaughlin?

Highly Recommended!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Dr. McLaughlin is not just an incredible pediatrician, but she is also one of our favorite human beings. I wish she was in family practice, and could be my physician too! She was the only pediatrician we met in the maternity ward that we loved, and that was important. I trust this woman with my son's life. She is compassionate, thorough, but we also have great conversations. When I came home from the hospital with my brand new baby, as a first time mom, she CALLED ME to make sure we were doing okay. Not only that, but she called on her own time. There is no better pediatrician, or MD in general.

Horrendous

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Make an appointment and sit around and wait I'm not even talking 15-20 mins your in the waiting room for an hour then you go to the exam room and it's another 45 minute wait until the doctor comes back. Awful

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. McLaughlin is worth the wait!

Posted on April 4th, 2015

The girls at the office ok especially one in particular but elgie is the best dr around

Terrible

Posted on January 5th, 2012

I had used this doctor for years. We never really needed her for more than a check up. She was great for that if you don't mind the hour wait. She is nice and talks alot. but when you need her medically her answer is always hmmm...I don't know. She does not give shot as reccomended by the pediatrics board. She is nice and would make a good person to have a conversation with at the supermarket but not a good doctor.

Office Staff

Posted on August 18th, 2009

You are one of the best pediatricians I have ever met; however, your office staff is rude, holier than thou, and they will soon be losing your patients. My son, who never complans about anything, is so fed up that he is looking for another doctor for his daughter. I'm so sorry to write this, but I am not sure you know what is going on in the office.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017