Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elham Fakhre
Dr. Elham Fakhre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Live Oak, FL, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Venice, FL (and 1 other location). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fakhre is affiliated with Gulf Coast Hospital, Shands at Lake Shore and HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial. She speaks English.
Dr. Elham Fakhre has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elham Fakhre is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Elham M Fakhre is AMAZING! A true professional, on a recent visit she took care of my needs and I was treated like I was the only patient they have. What I loved the most about my visit with Dr. Fakhre was that she explained in detail the procedure and the meaning of every medical term upon using them. I have recommended Dr. Elham M Fakhre to my friends and people who demand a doctor who is knowledgeable and professional.
Dr. Fakhre is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gulf Coast Hospital
Shands at Lake Shore
HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Shands at Live Oak
HealthPark Medical Center
Shands at Live Oak
13 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elham Fakhre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Live Oak, FL.