Have you seen Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad?

Good experience

Very pleased with my experience and results. Repped!

Dr. to keep for a lifetime!

I have been a regular at Amoderm since 2013 or so and through all these years, I have tries many of the treatments they offer, so I think I can give a pretty accurate assessment of what they do. First let me start by saying that Dr. Jafari is truly a gem and the sweetest doctor I’ve seen! She is so open and honest and easy going and always right on with her advice and recommendations! Nowadays when I go to see her, I pretty much just ask her to go ahead and do whatever she thinks I need and she knows exactly what to do to make me look refreshed and rejuvenated again! It always better to keep working with the same doctor as she gets to know you, your skin and your taste and it’s much better than hopping from a doctor or another doctor and I can’t recommend Dr. Jafari enough! I have been getting my Botox and Dysport (when my Botox stopped working as well as before) and many types of fillers (Juvederm, Voluma and Restylane). As for the other treatments, I have done countless sessions of laser hair removal (on many areas), IPL, chemical peels, facials and microdermabrasion. My last adventure was trying RF (radiofrequency) for tightening of the skin of my arms and signed up for Venus freeze. I have always been happy with my results, quality of care and customer service. Dr Jafari is very caring and professional and experienced and skilled injector. Amoderm has been providing all I need for cosmetic and antiaging treatments and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Nice & organized clinic

Everything was perfect thank you!

Goodbye skeleton hands!

I am very fit and careful with my health and diet but had been seeing lines running deeper on my face and neck which responded pretty well to Botox and then Dysport and I also did fillers with Dr. Jafari @ amoderm (Restylane, Volbella, Voluma) and have been very satisfied. But what I want to highlight here is the fillers I got for my hands and it was really amazing. Dr. Jafari injected Radiesse into the back of my hands in two sessions. I’m happy to report that it was almost completely pain free! She used cannula method which helps greatly with pain and bruising. I had prepared myself for a lot more pain and was happily surprised with the ease of the procedure. I had very minimal swelling as well. My hands are much softer and smoother and a far cry from the skeleton hands I had for years! My next step is to do an Erbium micro laser peel to remove the sun spots and brown spots and have my first treatment with Dr. Jafari in the coming month.

Caring and skillful

Caring and skillful cosmetic surgeon

Great doctor and staff

Great doctor and lovely staff. Dr. Jafari and her team have always been very helpful and welcoming and I have nothing but praise to say about them. As a longtime laser client (for hair removal, acne scar treatment and stretch mark removal), my experience has been consistently positive and they always met and exceed my expectations. Highly recommended.

Satisfied with the care

Dr. J was caring and helpful and I am very happy with her.

Good Dr. and knowledgable

Good Dr. and knowledgable

Recommended

Highly recommended Medspa and staff including Dr. Jafari who is a gem! I have been a laser hair removal client for over a year and have had excellent response. Also did two rounds of fractional co2 laser for some old acne scars on my cheeks as well as some stretch marks on my back. The scars look much better and I already see some improvements on stretch marks but as they said at my consult, stretch marks might need more sessions. I'm happy so far and do recommend them!

great experience!

Very nice and knowledgeable doctire!

Recommneded

Recommended

The best botox results ever!

I am very picky with my doctors and found Dr. Jafari after extensive search. She has background in neurology and is very experienced in doing all kind of botox and dysport injections. Her consult with me was spot on and she quickly earned my trust. So far I have seen her a couple of times for Botox and the results have always come out as expected. Very nice and professional doctor and great staff.

Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Mirada, CA.