Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elhan A Suley DO
Dr. Elhan A Suley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Southampton, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Elhan A Suley has 2 locations
Dr. Elhan A Suley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Elhan A Suley has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elhan A Suley - Posted on July 14th, 2015
Dr Suley, is a very nice n caring doctor, he n his staff are very good n conciderat nong you don't feel good, n he won't let you go until he knows what is the best way to treat you, even if he has to send you to anot her physician, I recommend him to all. You will be glad you are his patient n they alway's follow up on you bye phone. Very nice man treats you like a human being with respect n privacy, also will send prescription to closession drug store or your pharmacist so it is ready no worries or waiting n that's great . I recommend him to anyone who is in need of a great Doctor.
18 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elhan A Suley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.