Dr. Eli S Chesen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eli S Chesen?

Hope

Dr. Chesen is a thorough investigator. He asked questions for over an hour and gave me a diagnosis which time and research and experience have confirmed. My depression and propensity to medicate with alcohol have diminished and are beginning to disappear. What a miracle. He identified a mood disorder and his suggested treatments have my mood going from bleak depression to partly sunny to mostly sunny on most days, and I have hope that with continued treatment I'll get many warm sunshiny days--so much better than the dark nuclear-fall-out days I've had for two years.

Awesome!

Dr. Chesen quite accurately diagnosed and pin-point the best medications for my situation. I feel GREAT! Thank you, Dr. Chesen, your knowledge and skill have saved many of my relationships!

He was outstanding.

I was evaluated by this Dr. for a workman's comp case. Hired by the insurance company to do an assessment of my mental health following a severe back injury that was not getting better despite 3 surgeries. He is a paid assassin for insurance companies. His report was totally skewed, inaccurate, and not truthful. he manipulates facts to make the patient look bad. he has no regard for what damage he causes to families when he gives his "opinion" about people. He claimed there was no medical evidence I my case to support why I wasn't getting better and I would not get better until my case reached a settlement. when in fact at the time of his interview with me I had a huge herniation to my disk again and required a fourth surgery. he spent a total of maybe 90 minutes with me, never making eye contact and tapping away on his computer. This guy is a total clown!!

To old to practice medicine

To old to be practicing medicine not up on current medications. Just gives you whatever and leaves you hanging.

One of the best psychiatrists in the area. Extremely intelligent, kind, gentle, and very interesting personality. I felt very lucky to be his patient. He was a very good fit for me; I probably wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for this doctor. He is well respected by nurses, which says a lot.

Shill NPD

Too quick to medicate. Prescribes samples wihtin 1st or second hour of meeting a patient. 'Misdiagnosed me. As he asks you about yourself, be prepared to hear at leagnth about Dr Chesen life, his role in the Nixon Frost interview, books he published,etc... To the extent that I wondered if he suffered from NPD. He strikes me as someone with his own deep issues. However, non of that stops him from being a shill.Please note the Abilify contact add that pops up when you click on the review Doctor tab. Then note that Bristol Myers somhow obtained a very nice headshot photo of Dr. Chesen. Its time for this guy to retire.

Mother of patient

Not sure if the super short assessment of my child was completely accurate. She was placed on the standard medication right away with no other options for treatment. Staff is very unprofessional. We heard the desk staff as well as the Dr. conversing about other patients (at the front desk) and their issues while waiting for the appointment!

Patient

He only prescribes pills that are shoved to him by the vedors. Takes lucrative trips with your money. Only accepts few insurance companies and then charges almost $300 per hour to let you babble to him...then he does hardly anything...patient for 10 years...so over it.

Simply one of the best

I have seen many different psychiatrists over the years, and no one has come close to Dr. Chesen. He is truly concerned about his patients and works tirelessly to find a treatment regiment that is the best for each individual person. I never feel as if he is trying to rush me out the door---he really takes the time to listen to me. The office staff is very professional and very good to deal with, as well. I recommend him highly.

Eli

I feel that Dr Chesen is very sympathetic and genuinely cares about me, although he tends to not remember what we discussed in our last meeting, but we only meet every 6 months. He is super smart and never talks down to me. In fact, I would love to have a conversation with him outside the office because I could then talk with him on my level. He is a very generous man and hope he never retires.

Ms.

Dr. Chesen is extremely professional, engaging, has a good sense of humor and is brilliant in his field. After spending only 20 minutes with him duri ...