Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eli A Fink has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Eli A Fink has the following 8 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Eli A Fink has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eli A Fink is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Horrible, non-existent bedside manner. My father is an amputee. He broke his good ankle. It was reconstructed with many screws, plates, and rods. Three rods were drilled on the outside of his leg. The surgeon said he would need to live at a rehab facility for three months. He came and saw my father ONCE and told him he could go home because he said my father was doing well in PT. Really? After TWO WEEKS? When my mother confronted him and told him what the surgeon said, Dr. Fink said âthe mind is a funny thing and hears what it wants to. I said MAYBE he could come home but Iâll let you know in a couple of days.â This doctor is a complete and utter jerk. He is only concerned about getting the beds open for the next poor unsuspecting patient. My mother told him that the she needed to get the house handicap proofed, install a ramp, etc. Dr. Fink told her to rent a ramp and be done with it. If you love your family members, friends, DO NOT LET THEM SEE THIS MAN. Dr. Fink, I can only wish you receive the same treatment in your much older age that you have bestowed on my father. You are a nasty person.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. The decision to discharge a patient from inpatient rehab is made after meeting as a team with the therapy and nursing staff. If anyone has reservations, they are voiced at our regular team meetings. All team members must agree that the patient is ready to function safely in their home environment. Our discharge planning coordinator works with family members to ensure the home is ready and safe. She personally assists in locating any special equipment that may be needed. I personally visit all of my inpatient rehab patients 6 days per week, and have been doing so for the 18 years I have been at Euclid Hospital's Acute Rehab Unit. Best of health to you and your father --Eli Fink
25 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Eli A Fink accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEuclid Hospital, 18901 Lake Shore Blvd, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Eli A Fink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.