Dr. Eli A Fink Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Eli A Fink?

Uncaring Jerk

Horrible, non-existent bedside manner. My father is an amputee. He broke his good ankle. It was reconstructed with many screws, plates, and rods. Three rods were drilled on the outside of his leg. The surgeon said he would need to live at a rehab facility for three months. He came and saw my father ONCE and told him he could go home because he said my father was doing well in PT. Really? After TWO WEEKS? When my mother confronted him and told him what the surgeon said, Dr. Fink said “the mind is a funny thing and hears what it wants to. I said MAYBE he could come home but I’ll let you know in a couple of days.” This doctor is a complete and utter jerk. He is only concerned about getting the beds open for the next poor unsuspecting patient. My mother told him that the she needed to get the house handicap proofed, install a ramp, etc. Dr. Fink told her to rent a ramp and be done with it. If you love your family members, friends, DO NOT LET THEM SEE THIS MAN. Dr. Fink, I can only wish you receive the same treatment in your much older age that you have bestowed on my father. You are a nasty person.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. The decision to discharge a patient from inpatient rehab is made after meeting as a team with the therapy and nursing staff. If anyone has reservations, they are voiced at our regular team meetings. All team members must agree that the patient is ready to function safely in their home environment. Our discharge planning coordinator works with family members to ensure the home is ready and safe. She personally assists in locating any special equipment that may be needed. I personally visit all of my inpatient rehab patients 6 days per week, and have been doing so for the 18 years I have been at Euclid Hospital's Acute Rehab Unit. Best of health to you and your father --Eli Fink

Very happy with Dr. Fink

Dr. Fink visited me regularly during my rehabilitation stay at Euclid Hospital. He always took time to answer my questions and was very good with managing my pain.

Dr. Eli A Fink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.