Dr. Eli Glatstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eli Glatstein?

The most amazing doctor .

Posted on July 12th, 2012

I can not say enough good things about this doctor.. highly recommended..

This is the most caring , intelligent Doctor I have ever met.

Posted on January 6th, 2012

I have never met a more caring , highly intelligent Doctor/Radiologist then Dr Eli Glastein... I can not say enough good things about this Doctor.

Saved my life

Posted on December 19th, 2011

Seven years ago I was diagnosed with a sarcoma that was large and very frightening. Dr. Glatstein calmly explained to me how he would proceed to map and deliver the radiation to eradicate the tumor. During the 35 sessions of radiation, he was always available if I had a question or anxiety that the symptoms were occurring at another location. He took that seriously and did the scans to make sure the cancer hadn't spread. It was a grueling time and left me quite depleted but alive and on the road to total recovery. I am forever grateful for his excellent care.

Posted on April 15th, 2015