Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eli Kramer MD
Dr. Eli Kramer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ambler, PA, with another office in Jenkintown, PA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kramer is affiliated with Abington Memorial Hospital and Abington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eli Kramer has 2 locations
328 E Ormandy Pl
Ambler, PA 19002
Book Online Now
Dr. Eli Kramer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eli Kramer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kramer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Abington Memorial Hospital
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Eli Kramer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eli Kramer's office for more information.
328 E Ormandy Pl Ambler, PA 19002
500 York Rd Jenkintown, PA : (215) 886-0174
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eli Kramer, MD - Internal Medicine in Ambler, PA, in this video.
Dr. Eli Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ambler, PA.