Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eli A Rosenthal has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eli A Rosenthal has the following 15 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure
- Chest Pain
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Exercise Stress Test
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Eli A Rosenthal is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I was referred to Dr, Rosenthal after having an emergency hospitalization and diagnosed with Diastolic Heart Failure & other cardiac complications. Dr, Rosenthal is great at putting me at ease. He spent a significant amount of time educating me about my heart problems & the additional tests he recommended. He tried to give me hope about my situation, but was straight forward about the prognosis so I understood that while there was no cure there were ways to prolong my life as well as the quality of the time I had left. He performed a cardiac cath. during which pulmonary hypertension was diagnosed. I was awake during the entire procedure & he kept me informed about the findings. I trusted Dr. Rosenthal the most of all the specialists I was seen by & felt we had a great partnership. Unfortunately, after a year, he abruptly left the clinic he was affiliated with and no longer practices in Oregon, so I had to find a new cardiologist. I really wish he would see patients still in the Portland area, because the cardiologist I have now pales in comparison to Dr. Rosental. I miss his sense of humor & ease with which he interacts with patients.
Caring, professional doctor that spends the time needed to explain treatments, options and results. He has saved my life twice.
27 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1991
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Eli A Rosenthal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGood Shepherd Medical Group, 600 NW 11th St Ste E37, Hermiston, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eli A Rosenthal in this video.
Dr. Eli A Rosenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermiston, OR.