Have you seen Dr. Eli A Swanson?

Simply The Best

I became a patient of Dr. Swanson's after becoming a trauma victim as a result of a serious car on motorcycle accident. Not only am I lucky to have survived but blessed to have been treated by Dr. Swanson during the trauma and during the recovery process. He is truly one of the best Orthopedic Trauma surgeons and a truly caring doctor. His care and treatment goes well beyond the injury. He cares about the patient too. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a highly skilled surgeon and doctor.

A capable and caring orthopedic surgeon

Dr Swanson surgically repaired my hip fracture which I had sustained in a bicycle accident. I had confidence in him from the moment he saw me in the ER, based on his reassuring demeanor and how he explained what he was going to do during the operation. I have had no complications and my recovery is progressing well. I just had my 3 month follow up visit and received advice on additional PT exercises and treatment of the scar tissue. I find Dr. Swanson to be very capable and personable. He and his staff at Maricopa Medical Center provide excellent care for orthopedic trauma.

If I ever break another bone Dr. Eli Swanson will be the first surgeon I'll call.

Surgeon with a Personality and excellent bedside manners

I was struck by a car while on my bike, and I was lucky to get Dr Eli Swanson as my orthopedic surgeon. I had extensive broken bones on my torso, left side (6 ribs, clavicle, scapula, and my olecranon was shattered into many pieces (that is my left elbow)). Dr Swanson spoke to me in the hospital explaining all of my options, and we selected a path for surgery. We talked after surgery, and throughout my 5 months of PT getting to full recovery. Dr Swanson did a masterful job with surgery on my elbow and clavicle, both requiring a plate attachment. I was impressed by the demeanor of Dr. Swanson. He was never rushed with me, was sensitive to the emotional issues I faced thru recovery, and made sure that ALL of my concerns were being addressed (including lots of soft tissue damage). I believe Dr Swanson received excellent training in California, and is helping the top Trauma Center in Phoenix, AZ get better. It's reputation can only rise with surgeons like Dr Swanson on staff. I would recommend Dr Swanson to anyone requiring orthopedic surgery.

in love

I love this office I don't have to wait to long all staff member is nice I'm very happy with my doctor... :) I just love the fact that I don't have to spent all day at the doctors office ...

Fantastic

I am very appreciative of how well Dr.Swanson treats his patients! He is very attentive with his patients needs. I needed surgery on my ankle and I couldn't find a doctor that would see me for insurance purposes but Dr.Swanson did and I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon!! Swanson also does a great job explaining to his patients exactly what he did in his procedures. All questions are answered and he gives the best advice to help his patients heal nice and healthy!

Dr. Swanson is an exceptional doctor. He handled my situation promptly, efficiently, professionally and compassionately. After several years of pain and being treated by various doctors, Dr. Swanson assessed my situation and, within days, he was able to perform my surgery. His bedside manner is immpecable and like nothing I've ever experienced before. He has continued to follow my case through recovery and physical therapy and truly seems concerned for my well being. I'd highly recommend Dr. Swanson to any patient seeking a referral. Dr. Swanson is an asset to the hospital and epitomizes everything the ideal physician should be.

Grateful

I was extremely pleased with Dr Swanson. He was/Is always up front to me which Is all I can ask from any doctor who is trying to help me recover to the fullest.

best doctor i had the pleasure of havingtook plenty of time to explain evrything and answered all of my questions

My husband suffered a severe orthopedic trauma to his foot as a result of a motorcycle accident. Dr. Swanson performed the surgery to rebuild his heel, ankle, and reattach his foot. His skill for this difficult surgery is evident as my husband now has regained the use of his foot. During our stay at the hospital, Dr. Swanson met with us daily to examine the foot and to update us on his condition. He was detailed in outlining the daily procedures and what the recovery would entail. He answered all of our many questions with patience. Also, as we had a multitude of paperwork to fill out for disability and various employment forms, he had all them completed and back to us within 24 hours. He has the ability to impart medical information in easily understood terms for the lay person, but never in a condescending manner. Most of all, he was compassionate, professional, and sincerely interested in the well-being of his patient. As an example of his dedication to his profession and his patients, several months after discharge we spontaneously visited Dr. Swanson to show him the progress. He took time out of his busy schedule to spend time with us, examining, re-dressing, and debriding the foot. Dr Swanson exudes professionalism, sincerity, and empathy. The combination of his exceptional surgical skills and his caring bedside manner are attributes that build patient confidence and trust. We highly recommend this outstanding, competent, and caring physician.

Great Doctor!!!

I was in a car accident and broke my shoulder and wrist. I was nervous about the surgery and if the outcome would hinder my athletic life style. Dr. Swanson, who is just a resident, was the first doctor to listen and take the time to answer my questions. He even drew a diagram on a sheet of paper to explain things. I am very impressed with him and would recommend him to my closest family members. Thank you Dr. Swanson!

Dr. Eli A Swanson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.