5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eli Y Kim?

Not a good experience

The office staff was great. Nice, friendly, and helpful. The nurse that helped me was great. Dr. Kim, however, did not seem to be able to understand my medical conditions or my medications. When asked for a new RX for my medication, he could not figure out how many it would be for a 90 day supply...5 times a day x 90 days = 450. He wrote it wrong and I had to correct him, by then the nurse was the one dealing with everything and said that this happens frequently with him. Also, when I called to switch over the home delivery medication he forgot to send any directions with medication to the company. If this were a medication that I could live without, then fine, but it is insulin which is something I have to have to live. All around, a frustrating experience.

Dr. Eli Y Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dalton, GA.

Dr. Eli Y Kim Is this you?