Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eli S Zinner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Zinner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Temple University Health System
Dr. Eli S Zinner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnesthesia Medical Group Of Santa Maria Inc, 1400 E Church St, Santa Maria, CA
Dr. Eli S Zinner is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Santa Maria, CA.