- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eli T Ziv MD
Dr. Eli T Ziv has 3 locations
110 Jensen Ct Ste 2A
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Dr. Eli T Ziv has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eli T Ziv has the following 10 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Finger Injuries
- Wrist Injury
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Dr. Eli T Ziv is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eli T Ziv - Posted on March 10th, 2015
Saved my wrist!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eli T Ziv - Posted on February 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eli T Ziv - Posted on February 3rd, 2015
Very knowledgeable and helpful
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eli T Ziv - Posted on October 11th, 2012
Hard to type this with one hand but they saw me right away, scheduled me as soon as i phoned. very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff. dr ziv was friendly and professional, supplying me with lots of background information on my problem (infected cat bite on my hand). He even did a little extra procedure to ensure everything was good. I left feeling much better about my infection, knowing it was on track to get better and no complications should arise. Definitely would go back and recommend to others
excellent hand surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eli T Ziv - Posted on July 24th, 2012
I went to see Dr. Ziv about severe thumb joint pain. He surgically replaced the basal thumb joint. After recovery and physical therapy (approx 8 wks total), I was able to do everything again without pain. Dr. Ziv was EXCELLENT in every way. However, most of administratve front office staff could benefit from some basic training regarding patient interface skills. Note: my interface with the back office staff did not reveal the same deficiencies.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Eli T Ziv Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Eli T Ziv
Providing focused, compassionate care in a small office setting with an emphasis on non-surgical treatment whenever possible.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eli T Ziv is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.