About Dr. Eli T Ziv MD
Dr. Eli T Ziv, MD is a doctor primarily located in Van Nuys, CA, with other offices in Camarillo, CA and Valencia, CA( and 8 other locations.). Their specialties include Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ziv is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Providence Tarzana Medical Center, St John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, Valley Presbyterian Hospital and West Hills Hospital & Medical Center. They speak Russian, Spanish.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eli T Ziv has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Eli T Ziv has the following 10 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Finger Injuries
- Wrist Injury
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)