4.8

Highly Dissatisfied

I had a fractured finger w. stitches from a fall, was seen at night at an urgent care and =the following day was able to schedule Dr. Ziv. I was seen promptly and a splint was created for me. An excellent follow up experience.

Saved my wrist!

Dr. Ziv helped me tremendously when the first Dr. couldn't diagnose my wrist pain!

Dr. Ziv gave me an excellent explanation of my problem and drew me a picture

Very knowledgeable and helpful

Hard to type this with one hand but they saw me right away, scheduled me as soon as i phoned. very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff. dr ziv was friendly and professional, supplying me with lots of background information on my problem (infected cat bite on my hand). He even did a little extra procedure to ensure everything was good. I left feeling much better about my infection, knowing it was on track to get better and no complications should arise. Definitely would go back and recommend to others

excellent hand surgeon

I went to see Dr. Ziv about severe thumb joint pain. He surgically replaced the basal thumb joint. After recovery and physical therapy (approx 8 wks total), I was able to do everything again without pain. Dr. Ziv was EXCELLENT in every way. However, most of administratve front office staff could benefit from some basic training regarding patient interface skills. Note: my interface with the back office staff did not reveal the same deficiencies.

Dr. Eli T Ziv is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.