Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elia J Saadeh
Dr. Elia J Saadeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Georgetown, TX, with other offices in San Marcos, TXAustin, TX . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Saadeh is affiliated with St. David's North Austin Medical Center, Heart Hospital Of Austin At St Davids Round Rock and Austin Lakes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Elia J Saadeh has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Elia J Saadeh has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.<br>A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elia J Saadeh has the following 7 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elia J Saadeh - Posted on December 7th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elia J Saadeh - Posted on May 20th, 2015
Dr. Saadeh listened carefully and repeated back to me everything I had to say. He answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed. A week after my initial visit I was taken to the ER. The ER called him and he was there within the hour of my arrival. He saw me daily while I was in the hospital including Saturday and Sunday. I truly feel I am in excellent hands with Dr. Saadeh!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elia J Saadeh - Posted on March 21st, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elia J Saadeh - Posted on August 16th, 2011
Dr. Saadeh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Elia J Saadeh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elia J Saadeh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Georgetown, TX.