Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elias Cohenzadeh
Dr. Elias Cohenzadeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Hollywood, CA, with another office in Encino, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Cohenzadeh is affiliated with Centinela Hospital Medical Center, White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health and Marina Del Rey Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Elias Cohenzadeh has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Elias Cohenzadeh has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Elias Cohenzadeh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Cohenzadeh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centinela Hospital Medical Center
White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Marina Del Rey Hospital
Providence Tarzana Med Center
37 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elias Cohenzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Hollywood, CA.