Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elias G Gennaoui
Dr. Elias G Gennaoui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allen Park, MI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gennaoui is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Gennaoui has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Elias G Gennaoui has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Today was my first time at Dr. Gennaoui's office. He is a very kind , gentle, caring Dr. He has an excellent bedside manner. He answered all of my questions & I didn't feel at all rushed. I would highly recommend him to my family & friends. Also his office person ,Tracy is extremely kind & friendly. I rate Dr. Gennaoui an A+ .
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gennaoui is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1973
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Elias G Gennaoui accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElias G Gennaoui Md, 7445 Allen Rd Ste 260, Allen Park, MI
Dr. Elias G Gennaoui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen Park, MI.