Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Elias H Abboud
Dr. Elias H Abboud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, MS. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Elias H Abboud has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elias H Abboud has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Elias H Abboud has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 6
I was told when I went to see the doctor on my appointment day that he no time this evening because he had more important things to do like get ready for his daughter's wedding if that was the case why not cancel my appointment I drove 67 miles to see him and then on top of that the Lights Went Out in the building because of the storm the nurse informed me that he will be writing prescriptions for pain medication off of what he remember he wrote me a prescription with fives when he been getting me TENS for over 7 years I Am Woman nurse that I had all of my prescription bottles with me and it was only a few left in my bottle she informed me that he had no time to talk to me or see me but I had an appointment to see him for that day if you really looking for a real doctor please don't waste your time without the abbout
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Elias H Abboud accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsElias Habib Abboud MD, 22741 Highway 12, Lexington, MS
Dr. Elias H Abboud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, MS.