Highly Dissatisfied

Best Dr. in time of need

I was deemed medically needy on sat with a 14mm kidney stone. Dr. Jacob saw me on Tuesday for initial visit & Thursday did outpatient surgery to blast the stone & place a stent. While I've been very happy with the Dr. & his office staff I can't say the same for the hospital surgical nurses. However its been a week & im back for my follow up with Dr. Jacob & im hoping for the best.

Lack of care

As a doctor it is your full duty to the thoroughly follow up with your patients as well as provide care I feel that Dr. Jacobo did not provide The amount of care he should to his patient. To me the services he provided made it seem as though he's only here for a paycheck and not for his patients. And because of his lack of follow up the situation progresses and puts his patients and they worth position them before they started care with him.

This doctor taught me the importance of always getting a second opinion because I wish I had not listened to a word he spoke to me. Very impersonal with a huge lack of bedside manner. One member of the staff was extremely rude when I questioned their billing inconsistencies.

Dr. Elias Jacobo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.

Dr. Elias Jacobo Is this you?