Dr. Elias Kanaan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Elias Kanaan?

Nurse

I love doctor Kanaan. His bedside manner is truly amazing. The wait was a little long but I will wait again. The staff was very helpful and very pleasant.

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Kanaan for many years. I love the office environment and the staff is very helpful. I would highly recommend this doctor. Somet ...

Great doctor very professional! He was very patient with me.

The only issue I have with this office is the wait time. But if that is my only complaint then I would say it's pretty much a moot point. Dr. Kansan really cares for his patients and takes his time with each of them and listens to what they have to say.

sick woman

our appointment was at 3:15 it is 5:09 an havent seen a doctor yet!!! the main reception was rude not only to us but others too. Doc said he lost his nurse, an it was hard to find someone to live in Liveston.

One fine Doctor

I have been seeing this doctor for a many of years. He is very helpful in helping you reach your medical goals. I always make my appointments for first thing in the morning due to his office getting full. He is an excellent doctor that really cares about his clients. I can say, this is the only doctor I will use.

Dr. Kanaan is very caring and compassionate. He spends a lot of time listening to my problems and he takes very good care of me. His staff is very pleasant to deal with. I always get an appointment right away and I never have problems getting test results in a timely manner.

Maybe he was in a bad mood today, but that is no excuse for being rude to patients.

He behaved really unprofessionally He was in such a rush and spent very little time with me . He never used his stethoscope to check my heart and lungs. He is the worst MD I have every gone to. .

Sick with flu and could not get an appointment till next week his staff told me. This si the 3rd. time I have been sick and cannot see my DR..

Top Shelf Physician!

Highly recommend Dr Kanaan!

Wonderful Dr. and StaffExcellent

Dr. K is a very good Dr. he listens to your needs and makes sure you fully understand whats going on and his office staff is very helpful and pleasant, and have always gotten my results of test in a timely manner. I drive from Houston because of the quality of service he and his staff provides for me. I give him an excellent rating.

Good doc, poor follow up, staff

This is a good doc, very courteous, easy to talk to. But the staff, and follow up is very poor. They do not follow up on test results, cannot find charts, do not call you bk in a timely fashion if at all.