Dr. Elias Michaelides Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Elias Michaelides?

Posted on June 5th, 2015

Very arrogant rude and somewhat slimy. I would not truat him without anyone I cared about

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Totally Rude and Unprofessional. Very cold. Was uninterested in my situation. Told me he didn't know what was wrong with me and dismissed my like I was a piece of trash. Sent in his "neurologist" to look at me who was worse than him- a joke!- His neurologist told me to move my hands and then to follow his movement of his finger with my eyes- NEVER looked into my ears once or asked me about them! Then he too dismissed me after 2 minuets. Isn't Michaelides supposed to be an "Oto-NEUROLOGIST", guess he just wants the paycheck associated with that title. Didn't return phone calls that I left regarding my debilitating pain.

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Dr Michaelidis is Arrogant...Rude.... Spoke to my 82 yr old mother with sarcasm and actually brought her to tears. Those who had great experience - cant believe we're speaking of the same person! Will not return phone calls - its been 48 hrs. Called office again only to be told by Karen that the doctor was simply not available yesterday and she's doing 2 jobs... Then she promised we'd get a call that afternoon. That was yesterday. Nothing. Unacceptable. Unprofessional. Next call is to the office of the pres.

Knows a tremendous amount about Patulous Eustachian Tube

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Excellent doctor in this field and a true pioneer in treating PET.People travel from all over the country for his expertise in this rare condition. Highly recommend! Truly cares about your condition, progress and is an amazing surgeon.

Mr. Doesnt know anything..

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Coms off like he knows everything in his field but he clearly doesnt when he misdiagnosed me after 5 different doctors confirmed on a correct diagnosis.. this dr. doesnt know what he is doing and whats worse is he has students working on patients..

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Dr. M is the best - he really listens to my concerns and answers each one, and treats me with respect. I've never had to wait more than 5 - 6 minutes to see him, and when I do he treats me as if I were his only patient.

Posted on November 30th, 2010

Dr. M was an exceptional doctor. I have been to many other doctors formy condition and have got nowhere. He was able to reverse my hearing loss and dizzy spells.

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

stay far far away. His charm lasts for all of 5 minutes and once he operates on you forget trying to get ahold of him. He is the epitome of short-man syndrome.

Posted on March 4th, 2017