Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elias Pascual
Dr. Elias Pascual, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kearny, NJ, with other offices in Jersey City, NJ and Cliffside Park, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pascual is affiliated with Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center, St Francis Medical Center and Christ Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Elias Pascual has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elias Pascual is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Pascual is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
St Francis Medical Center
Holy Name Hospital
St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Clara Maass Medical Center
Jersey City Medical Center
Greenville Hospital-Liberty Health Syst
Saint Francis Hospital
West Hudson Hospital
Saint Francis Community Hospital
Meadowlands Hosp Med Ctr Liberty Hlth
31 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Este (Uce)
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elias Pascual is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kearny, NJ.